The 10 Biggest Lead Generation Mistakes Businesses make..
Let’s start our relationship by me offering you a FREE copy of “The 10 Biggest Lead Generation Mistakes Most Small Businesses Make”.
Did you know that 6% of your industry are making 80% on the income, leaving only 20% of the income for the remaining 94%? Did you also know that being in that top 6% has nothing to do with how good you are as an accountant, landscape gardener, hair dresser, or whatever it is you do?
What gets you into the top 6% is the effectiveness of your sales and marketing. In other words, your ability to create and then convert leads into sales is essential for your business success and it is important to make sure that you are getting the best return on investment from your sales and marketing time, money and effort.
The Prudent Marketer has over 25 years experience advising small businesses on how to market their products and services and has worked within hundreds of industries and with thousands of businesses. We help small businesses improve the return on investment that they make in their sales, marketing and bottom line profit.
In this book, we discuss some of the main mistakes that we see businesses make time and time again. So, if you would like to know what to avoid doing, you can download it now.
Here’s the truth … If a friend told me this report was available to me, I’d be thinking: I need to know what these mistakes are so that I can avoid making them.
I wish you every success and even more profit.
Steve Mills – The Prudent Marketer