Social Media Content Statistics
1. Tweets with images receive 18% more clicks than tweets without images.
2. 100 million food and 146 fashion boards exist on Pinterest.
3. On LinkedIn, 98% of posts with images receive more comments and posts with links have a 200% higher engagement rate.
4. There are about 81 million fake Facebook accounts and about 5% of twitter accounts are bogus.
5. 100 million hours of video content are watched on Facebook daily.
6. More than 1 million LinkedIn users have published long-form content, with 160,000 long-form posts being published weekly. and over 19.7 million SlideShare presentations have been uploaded to the platform.
7. 88% of businesses with more than 100 employees use twitter for marketing purposes.
8. The user-submitted YouTube video with the most views is “Charlie bit my finger” with over 845 million views.
9. Pizza is the most widely instagrammed food, directly ahead of steak and sushi.
10. Blogging continues to grow, with over 409 million people viewing more than 23.6 billion pages each month on WordPress alone.
Try our Social Media Management Tool for free! Click Here!