LinkedIn DVD Programme
One of the problems with software is that we end up using only 25% of what the software can do because we don’t fully understand it.
This is often the case with LinkedIn. Most business owners, people with senior positions in business and the public sector are on LinkedIn, but they don’t understand how to use it, so they end up using less than 25% of it. Most people don’t use more than four different ways to grow their business on LinkedIn and yet there are over 30 ways!
How to solve this problem
The most important thing is to get yourself trained. The question is how? For some people, the answer is to read a book, others prefer a workshop, whilst some would rather do it online in webinar format. Another great format is of course, DVD.
This being the case, I have produced a DVD Training Programme comprising of eight DVDs called ‘How to Grow your Business on LinkedIn’.
What does the programme cover?
- Why use LinkedIn to grow your business;
- What is your businesses aim on LinkedIn;
- How much time do you need to invest;
- How to set up your personal profile;
- Adding video to your personal profile;
- Adding professional pictures;
- Setting up your company profile;
- Your professional headline; and
- Creating links to your website.
- Writing effective posts;
- The best way of communicating on LinkedIn;
- Posting through your company profile;
- Linking your posts to groups;
- Adding your products and services to LinkedIn;
- Posting on to your home page;
- Posting to groups; and
- Adding video to your products.
- Linking to relevant people;
- Growing your database on LinkedIn through effective list building;
- Adding your email contacts;
- Using LinkedIn’s recommended contacts;
- Connecting to your connection’s contacts;
- Using groups to connect with others; and
- Finding people in the corporate world.
- Communicating your message;
- Getting people to pick up the phone;
- Getting people to visit your website through effective posts;
- What to say;
- Where to say it;
- Commenting on other people’s posts;
- Should you buy into the paid membership?
- Getting a job on LinkedIn; and
- Finding new employees.
- Why join groups?
- What groups to join;
- Marketing yourself within groups to grow your business;
- The easiest way of contacting thousands of other businesses;
- Keeping in touch in order to build business relationships;
- Growing your connections;
- Setting up your own group; and
- Becoming a key person of influence in your groups.
- Getting recommended by lots of people;
- Getting your products and services recommended;
- What are the best recommendations?
- How to use recommendations;
- Recommending others; and
- Using your LinkedIn recommendations throughout your marketing.
- Why Email marketing is not great, but why you should use it on LinkedIn;
- Individual emails;
- Your message;
- Exporting your list;
- Why LinkedIn is so great for your website;
- Link building;
- Driving traffic; and
- Using the power of LinkedIn to get onto the first page of Google.
- Getting to No.1 on one specific keyword;
- Getting found on LinkedIn;
- Is LinkedIn Pay Per Click Advertising for you?
- How to set up a LinkedIn Pay Per Click Advertising Campaign;
- Marketing research; and
- Driving people to your website.
How do I buy the Programme?
To buy the programme, simply sign up using this link. Or call 01256 345 556.
01256 345 556