How to Win New Business Leads on LinkedIn
Learn how to GET TRAFFIC TO YOUR WEBSITE – GROW YOUR NETWORK – BUILD RELATIONSHIPS – CREATE SALES – MARKET TO THE MASSES
Wednesday 5th July 2017 – 9am to 1pm
Venue – Our offices at The Barn, Cranes Farmhouse, Cranes Road, Sherbourne St John, Hampshire, RG24 9LJ – ONLY £69 + VAT
How your business can use the world’s No1 Professional Social Media Website to create an abundance of leads for your business at no cost…
Most people are on LinkedIn, but for many, the fact is they don’t win much business from it because they don’t really know how to use LinkedIn to grow their business. If this is you, or if you just want to improve the knowledge you have already got, then this practical half day LinkedIn Workshop is for you. The workshop will teach you what you need to know in order to win new business from LinkedIn.
What you will learn:
- The 3 steps to turn those followers into paying customers
- The 4 things needed for a successful LinkedIn strategy
- How you can stand out from your competitors
- Why businesses fail with LinkedIn – and how to avoid these mistakes
- How to use LinkedIn For less than 30 mins per day – and create an on-going stream of leads
- How to deliver a tangible and reliable ROI
- Growing your database on LinkedIn through effective list building
- Using the power of LinkedIn to get onto the first page on Google
- Using groups to grow your business and to contact 100,000?s of targeted business people
- Using LinkedIn PPC advertising to drive highly targeted traffic to your website
- Communicating your message and getting people to pick up the phone, or visit your website through effective posts
- Getting recommended by lots of people.
- A months membership of the Steve Mills ‘Raise your Game’ Programme (£17.50)
- Lifetime membership of ‘The LinkedIn Academy’ (Priceless)
- A copy of the workbook LinkedIn 2.0 Made Easy 2.0 (£15.00)
- A one to one follow up call with Steve Mills.
The cost of the workshop is only £69.00 + VAT including all the above bonuses.
We can also provide In-house training for your team and our fees depend upon location and numbers attending.
To book call us on 01256 345 556, or click here
“have had the pleasure of working with Steve at The Prudent Marketer and have been enormously impressed with his knowledge and attention to detail. His considerable skills have allowed my business to take full advantage of the most up to date marketing techniques and in a short time he has completely and positively altered my perception of how to best communicate with my existing Clients and target market. I would have no hesitation in recommending Steve Mills to those wanting to significantly move their businesses forward”.
Neil Hagerty – BPMS Limited
I thoroughly enjoyed the workshop. It was packed full of relevant, up-to-date content, covering a variety of marketing techniques that all delegates on the course could use and optimise within their organisations. The workshop was well-structured with Steve continuously asking for our opinion, sparking countless discussions. I found it very engaging and interactive. The environment was very relaxed, and I felt comfortable asking questions (however silly they were)! Finally, Steve provided great resources to take away from the session. I am looking forward to the next one!
Maisie Cole – K3 Consultancy and Training Services
Went on a fantastic course yesterday with Steve Mills – The Prudent Marketing Company. Many thanks for a concise, yet truly valuable morning – highly recommended.
“I attended a marketing seminar given by Steve Mills The Prudent Marketer yesterday and I thoroughly recommend you check out what he has to offer. It’s a must if you’re a SME. I found Steve’s seminar a real eye-opener. Well done and thank you Steve Mills – The Prudent Marketing Company .
Wilf Luck MFc Matrix Management Systems
I have this morning read the Marketing Audit you produced for us in detail. Outstanding work Steve. You have done wonderful work in outlining the significant opportunities we have.
We have got in better shape structurally with Dan taking responsibility for New Biz inc Tele sales.
Thanks again Steve.
Brian Dunne -Managing Director – SVM Europe