As you know LinkedIn is nothing short of phenomenal. It blows my mind that the largest, most up to date database of business to business decision makers all 238,000,000, is available to everyone and it is free of charge.
What is even more mind blowing is that most people tell me that they are on LinkedIn, but they don’t really use it.
If you are not using LinkedIn, or you feel that you are yet to make the most of LinkedIn, then you need to attend my next workshop.
LinkedIn is an incredibly cost effective way to build your brand, your business and your income.
In this workshop I will:
- Put LinkedIn into context for you
- Identify what you could be achieving through LinkedIn marketing
- Show you how to build and complete an effective LinkedIn personal and company profile
- Show you how to attract the right recommendations
- Identify and utilise the targeted groups
- Build a valuable network; identify
- Explain how to get yourself on to the first page on Google using LinkedIn
- Train you to reach out to prospective customers
- Enable you to integrate LinkedIn with your Social Media activity
- Help you to measure the effectiveness of your LinkedIn marketing investment.
The last workshop in 2013 is Tuesday 26th November, so you only have today to book (there are only 4 places left). The next one after that is on Wednesday 5th February 2014. Each workshop is strictly limited to 15 attendees. Call us now on 0119 930 5700, to secure your place.
Or click this link
Where: Business and Innovation Centre, 13th Floor, Ocean House, The Ring, Bracknell, Berkshire, Rg12 1AX
When: Tuesday 26th November 2013 9.30am to 4.30pm
Cost: £197 per person, or £297 for two people.
We look forward to seeing you at the training.